Light Diffusing Masterbatch
Light Diffusing Masterbatch is a silicone polymer powder-based masterbatch, It is a very efficient LED/LCD light-diffusing additive. This product is mainly applied to PC, PVC, PC, PMMA, and PET transparent resin. It is mainly effective for increasing light scattering and transmission. The addition of Light Diffusing Masterbatch results in the emission of soft light which builds a comfortable effect. Widely used in PC, PMMA, PS, ABS and PVC lampshade, this masterbatch is known for its Higher temperature, aging resistance, solvent resistance, resistance to change in colour.
- Characteristics: Typical Value
- Appearance: Pellets
- Colour: White
- Refractive Index: 1.43
- Temperature Stability: > 450 °C
- Higher temperature, aging resistance, solvent resistance, resistance to change in colour.
- Light transmittance can reach more than 86%. The material has higher brightness and lower dosage requirements compared with other similar light diffusing agent.
- Uniform particle size distribution can effectively result in uniform light scattering points.
- Higher haze can change the bright incident light to soft light.
- Low light loss and high light-diffusing efficiency to meet the requirement of current LED lighting, lampshade, and light-diffusing plate in the industry.
- Improve the strength of membrane diffusion optical plastic plate with flame retardant and smoke suppression effect.
- PC, PMMA, PS, ABS and PVC lampshade, light diffusion plate
- LED light-emitting resin
- Electronic display board
- Digital tube lattice
- Cosmetic bottle
Plot No. 197, Janki Devi School Road, Four Bungalows, MHADA Lokhandwala, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India