Anti-Microbial Anti-Fungal Masterbatch
Anti-Microbial Anti-Fungal Masterbatch is known for its superior anti-microbial and anti-fungal performance, which inhibits the growth of fungus, microbes,and other microorganisms to prevent staining, odours, discoloration, and deterioration in plastic products. It will help distinguish your product giving you a competitive edge. The addition of our Anti-Microbial Masterbatch is extremely low resulting in a less additional cost for the value added to the final product. It is suitable for PE, PS, PVC, PU, ABS, etc. The addition of our masterbatch will have no impact on the properties of the product.It is available in pellet form for injection, extrusion and blow-moulding applications. We also provide Anti-Microbial Anti-Fungal Masterbatch powder form for roto-moulding applications.
- Carrier Resin: LLDPE, PS, etc.
- Form: Pellets/ Powder
- Stability: Thermally stable up to the temperature of the base polymer
- Characteristics: Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial masterbatch for plastics
- Polyester and PP fibres for garments and carpets
- Hospital bed posts, Hospital gowns
- Kitchen cutting board
- Toilet seats covers
- Sport shoes liners, Sport under garments, Socks
- Keyboards / mouse, Mobile covers
- Playground equipment
- Toothbrushes, Fishing ropes, Films
- Random PP and PS transparent applications
Plot No. 197, Janki Devi School Road, Four Bungalows, MHADA Lokhandwala, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India